Can i upgrade to android Lollipop after root?

vbimport

Hello, i just want to ask that if i can upgrade from rooted android 4.4.4 Kitkat to the latest android which will release recently and will be available for my Sony Xperia Z1. So let me know because when u jailbreak an iPhone u cant upgrade software’s. Please help

Yes, that shouldn’t be an issue at all. Once Sony releases it, you should be able to upgrade over the air.

I’m just hoping it’s soon! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2739360]Yes, that shouldn’t be an issue at all. Once Sony releases it, you should be able to upgrade over the air.[/QUOTE]

Sure about that?
Dunno about Sony,but Samsung devices complain that their state is altered and refuse to update over the air when they’re rooted…Odin works flawless,though.

Not 100%, but usually it works, but you’ll lose root and need to root again…

If there is a problem, you can always try to disable root access, though that varies depending on how you got root access in the first place.

[QUOTE=Terrell;2739352]Hello, i just want to ask that if i can upgrade from rooted android 4.4.4 Kitkat to the latest android which will release recently and will be available for my Sony Xperia Z1. So let me know because when u jailbreak an iPhone u cant upgrade software’s. Please help[/QUOTE]

Yes sure you can do that without even thinking about it ! I am sure you will get the Lollipop update without even rooting your device just wait a bit and you will see an update coming through by the vendor. :iagree: