Can I sell Mars land plots here

vbimport

I figure I have as much right as anyone else to all the land on Mars,so can I start selling 1 acre plots for 10 dollars each here on CDfreaks. I will print up a deed and everything.

You have competition: http://www.marsshop.com/

[QUOTE=samlar;2674385]I figure I have as much right as anyone else to all the land on Mars,so can I start selling 1 acre plots for 10 dollars each here on CDfreaks. I will print up a deed and everything.[/QUOTE]

Does that include the mineral rights as well? :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:

Hey Samlar there’s a guy here says he’s a lawyer and says he gonna sue you for fraud if you sell land you don’t own.He looks serious …

Sure I will buy one for 10 dollars if you pay me 20 dollars under the table.

I’ll trade you for it with some liquid methane i found on Neptune.

Yo-

[B][I]jcoldsquirtfartmichigoosedhoser [/I][/B]says he’ll take 10,000 acres - if it is legal to grow pot up there-eh!

[QUOTE=samlar;2674385]I figure I have as much right as anyone else to all the land on Mars,so can I start selling 1 acre plots for 10 dollars each here on CDfreaks. I will print up a deed and everything.[/QUOTE]

Then we’d have to ban you as a spammer, LOL! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

figured that would be what you would tell me.

Of course, there will be extra monthly charges for air, utilities, transportation, vaccinations, and last but not least, insurance* against the meteors that fail to burn up in Mar’s thin atmosphere.

*When your land inevitably gets hit, most of the damage will not be covered, but your rates will certainly go up.

But just think no politicians or elections how can it get better than that.

Here’s your chance samlar-… http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/mars-colonization_n_2672338.html?ref=topbar

Sorry guys, I already bought and sold Mars, but I still retain the mining rights. In reality, through the many shell corporations I have set up, you only own the top 1/4" inch, I own the inside of the whole ball. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Zathros;2678110]Sorry guys, I already bought and sold Mars, but I still retain the mining rights. In reality, through the many shell corporations I have set up, you only own the top 1/4" inch, I own the inside of the whole ball. :)[/QUOTE]

Should have known you’d have the ins and out of other planets Zathros how you been.

Just the ins. :slight_smile: