Can I do a ghost 9.0 type backup with backitup

vbimport

They advertisement says backitup that is in nero uploaded 6.6 can do a full backup and supports dual layer now , My question is…
Can I do the same type of backup with backitup utility in Nero uploaded 6.6 as you can in norton ghost 9.0 , in other words copy everything on the hardrive so say for example if I need to replace the hardrive or have a major crash , can I after using a boot disc to get into the computer and by sticking in the image disc made with nero the backitup utility in nero 6.6 get back everything that was on the old hardrive with one dual layer 9.4 gig disk so the new hardrive would look exactly like the previous hardrive ( in otherwords I would not notice anything different , thats my idea of a full backup , I wonder if backitup could do that with what they discribe as a full backup …
( I do a have benq 16x dvdrw dual layer burner and a ritek dvd-r dual layer disk ) or would it just be all my personally created data type of backup and I still would need to buy ghost 9.0 to do what I want to do ?