Can I copy C&C 2?

vbimport

I know there is something like a copycrack for the game, but I don't know where to find it please help me.

Kijk eerst een goed voordat je een ad zet!!! Augurk

http://crowheads.cjb.net

Kijk eerst is ff rond hierzo,
en plaats dan een berichtje PLZZZ

Greetz
VDM

Lookin’ down and say :
you really suck babe…
VDM

How to copy Command & Conquer:Tiberium Sun

1. Put the original disc in your cd dubber and copy the contents of the disc and paste them into a temporary directory called C: emp\cd

2. Go to www.gamecopyworld.com and get the modified game.exe file to patch the game.exe file that is in the c: emp\cd\install folder

3. If you dont have 80 min CD-R’s, then you can delete the directx folder in the c: emp\cd folder and that should put you in the safe zone for dubbing.

4. Use burning software of choice (NTI and EZCD worked for me) and create a new disc from the contents of the C: emp\cd folder.

5. Important Don’t forget to set the volume name of the disc to either TS1 or TS2, depending on whether you are dubbing disc 1 or disc 2, tough eh? Thought not.

Use Blindread to copy the CD to your HD. It´s very simple and stabile. I use Mitsumi 4802TE as reader (and writer) ,it reads ANY protected CD whitout trouble. TS1 took about 8 minutes to copy…
Another funny thing is that Blindread “ignore” the “faked cd-size”. And you don´t need those 80 minutes CD.

What I mean with "faked CD-size ???
Try this…
Put you orginal TS1 in the computer. ~676 MB.
If you now browse the CD and look at the filesize for each file (and add all filesize). It will gives you about 656 MB.
E.g the cd-size is not 676MB it´s a fake, maybe caused of the “unreadeble data”.
I have seen this on every SafeDisc protected CD.

Haven´t anybody else “find” this funny thing ?
Maybe you don´t use Blindread ? If not…which program do you use to make an CD-copy to your HD ?? (is it possible whit Nero or CDRWin ??)

Yes of course my back-up CD works as fine as my original-CD.

C&C2 is toch gewoon Red Alert en die kan je met Easy CD Copier Deluxe kopie-eren zonder problemen.

C&C3 is Tiberian Sun.

When I copy CD2 (NOD)and I want to play the game it says: Failed to initialise.
What can I do?