Can I backup starforce3 disk(fifa2004) on cdr?

I have a fifa2004,If I backup it on cdr with alcohol120%,can I play it on my pc?My pc only have a ‘sony-combo32’ cd-rom.

Are you sure your FIFA 2004 title is protected by StarForce 3 ?

AFAIK, FIFA 2004 can be protected by SafeDisc 3… EA is tied to SafeDisc.

yeah…
if it is than it must be fake,
but if it is original than it has to be SafeDisc protected.

with which protection tool did you use?

WO,I make a mistake,Fifa2004 is safedisc3.

But I also want to know if I backup a starforce3 game on cdr with Alcohol 120%,can the backup cdr play on my pc?Now I know if I want play with Alcohol 120% emulate driver,I must unplug IDE cdrom.

Yes, if you to run a StarForce 3 protected title with Alcohol you must create an image to the HDD using the StarForce 1/2/3 datatype and then unplug all ATAPI devices (let only your HDD drives), and finally mount the created image.

THX Above!
BUT NOW I want to know if I backup a starforce3 game on CDR with Alcohol 120%, not backup into img on HDD,Can I play backup Game CDR on my cd-rom without Alcohol 120%?

You can’t copy StarForce 3 to another CD yet. It just won’t work. The above mentioned way is at present the ONLY way to get a copy working.

anyone knows if this method can be used for gangland the game whos also starforce 3 protected ?

cause its been released in shops for a while but nothing on the internet yet

maybe someone can play a downloaded image instead ?

hello,who know the reason?why starforce3 protected cd is so difficult copy on CDR?

hmm
maybe cause for once the coders of it outsmarted the crackers and writers of burner software

i just hope they dont give up or is too lazy to try to break it

maybe this is the real challenge they need ?

any news regarding starforce3 / gangland anyone ?

btw theres a alkohol image out on emule im just not sure if its a fake or if its has been ripped to image the right way ?

newermind the alcohol image of gangland out on emule…
its been made by a noob who didnt use starforce 3 protection datatypes when he made it
so its newer gonna work and is useless

Originally posted by thecrow-realone
newermind the alcohol image of gangland out on emule…
its been made by a noob who didnt use starforce 3 protection datatypes when he made it
so its newer gonna work and is useless

Nevertheless it is not allowed to be talked about here.

thecrow, what do u mean ?

isnt the alcohol Gangland file working?

mmm

anyway i know how to burn a cue and Bin file with NERO, is the same thing with Alcohol? the file i’ll try to burn is a .MDF file.

what i need to do? the same way as Nero? i have a burner but i’ve read something about Virtual drives?? WTF? and something about Unplug your Drives?:confused:

Originally posted by blink182
[B]thecrow, what do u mean ?

isnt the alcohol Gangland file working?

mmm

anyway i know how to burn a cue and Bin file with NERO, is the same thing with Alcohol? the file i’ll try to burn is a .MDF file.

what i need to do? the same way as Nero? i have a burner but i’ve read something about Virtual drives?? WTF? and something about Unplug your Drives?:confused: [/B]

Yep. The rumour is that you have to unplug all your REAL CD drives, and play the image from a virtual drive. Virtual drives are in Alcohol

so i think i dont need a no cd crack if i do that right?

another question, i dont wanna unplug my cd units, maybe the best bet is just disable my units on the BIOs screen right? i think thats WAAAY easy.

its my first time doing this, i have 0 experience with alcohol but i know how to use nero and plss i dont wanna have troubles burning this “file” i just wanna “use” it to see if it worth my money, if it does i’ll buy it!! thats it anyway nothing is illegal here so im just asking for some support.

P.S: “DOOM” i like your avatar!! for real is the best avatar ever, can u give me a web page to get a nice one like yours? Thanks again.

Originally posted by blink182
its my first time doing this, i have 0 experience with alcohol but i know how to use nero and plss i dont wanna have troubles burning this “file” i just wanna “use” it to see if it worth my money, if it does i’ll buy it!!

You can’t use nero to copy a starforce protected cd.