Can have one with the other?

Can you burn a .BIN image without having the CUE?

Imposter! You’re no NooB. Have you tried it? CDRWin is the .bin king

Oh great, one more program to add to my massive list.

CD-Mate, PhantomCD, and Alcohol 120% all seem to be able to read just a bin file, but I don’t know if they can burn it. I downloaded CDRwin and when you tell it to burn a bin file it tells me its compiling a CUE file. I said cool! Then it gives me some error saying cue file is corrupt or something, and this happens on all BIN files I have tried.

EDIT: I did a simulation in CD-MATE (can’t believe I didn’t think of it before) with only using a BIN file. The simulation went flawlessly and burned in 2:15 at 40x.

Guess you don’t need one with certain programs then.

Question solved!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, how do you get a .bin if you don’t use CDRWin? No, wait, don’t tell me.

Well, I will tell you anyways.

You use a program like Alcohol 120%, wich burns BIN+CUE images.

I know what creates a .bin natively, I know what burns a .bin…how did you get your .bin is what I don’t want to know :cool:

Why he used isobuster to extract a raw image in bin format of a cd that he owns, of course (Isobuster being the only program that I know of that will create a bin image without generating a cue sheet at the same time). :wink:

Originally posted by Wiz486
[B]Oh great, one more program to add to my massive list.

CD-Mate, PhantomCD, and Alcohol 120% all seem to be able to read just a bin file, but I don’t know if they can burn it. I downloaded CDRwin and when you tell it to burn a bin file it tells me its compiling a CUE file. I said cool! Then it gives me some error saying cue file is corrupt or something, and this happens on all BIN files I have tried.

EDIT: I did a simulation in CD-MATE (can’t believe I didn’t think of it before) with only using a BIN file. The simulation went flawlessly and burned in 2:15 at 40x.

Guess you don’t need one with certain programs then.

Question solved!!! [/B]

for sake of interest blindwrite burns bin
files!:wink:

Originally posted by 2ndsign
[B]

for sake of interest blindwrite burns bin
files!:wink: [/B]

And DiscJuggler too…:stuck_out_tongue: