Can' get new registration key for dvdfab 5

vbimport

Dvdfab5 has a new registration. It redirects me to a page where I enter my email, but they don’t have it in their database. I have changed email since I bought fab a long time ago. What is the best way to get my email changed in the database so I can get my new key?

Thanks.

[quote=copycat123;2060947]Dvdfab5 has a new registration. It redirects me to a page where I enter my email, but they don’t have it in their database. I have changed email since I bought fab a long time ago. What is the best way to get my email changed in the database so I can get my new key?

Thanks.[/quote]
Change E-mail

Have you emailed them with full details and asked them to send you the key or to change your email in the database so that you can download it.
For future reference I would suggest that you get a free web based email address so that when you change ISP you still have the same email address for this type of transaction.
I had terrible trouble in the old days of dial up when I used to change ISP regularly with just such problems and found the above answer.

[QUOTE=weedougie;2061072]For future reference I would suggest that you get a free web based email address so that when you change ISP you still have the same email address for this type of transaction.
[/QUOTE]
Great advice…:iagree:
You also can email yourself any regkeys. This way the keys stay safely backed up on an outside server. Of course, you should keep 'em backed up on a removable storage device anyway.

[QUOTE=weedougie;2061072]Have you emailed them with full details and asked them to send you the key or to change your email in the database so that you can download it.
For future reference I would suggest that you get a free web based email address so that when you change ISP you still have the same email address for this type of transaction.
I had terrible trouble in the old days of dial up when I used to change ISP regularly with just such problems and found the above answer.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: I second that! :iagree:

[quote=maineman;2061148]Great advice…:iagree:
You also can email yourself any regkeys. This way the keys stay safely backed up on an outside server. Of course, you should keep 'em backed up on a removable storage device anyway.[/quote]

Good solid advice there! :iagree: