Can dvdfab save to iso in temp file

vbimport

can dvdfab read iso files? and is it possible to burn a disc and the temp file be saved as a iso instead of a video ts?

e.g if i have a iso on my drive and would like to burn it i open dvd fab will it burn it?

[quote=raymondtrudeau;2136629]can dvdfab read iso files? and is it possible to burn a disc and the temp file be saved as a iso instead of a video ts?

e.g if i have a iso on my drive and would like to burn it i open dvd fab will it burn it?[/quote]
Yes to all Q …note…the iso has to be a video, don’t think it will work for an iso image of games or other such iso…AFAIK anyway.

You do not need to open and process it with the normal modes, just use Write Data if it is ready to burn. The only way to get an ISO temp file is to use Clone mode and uncheck the box that says Delete Temporary Files When Done. You can write the output of any DVDFab DVD to DVD mode to an ISO file by clicking the ISO Target icon.

[QUOTE=signals;2136648]You do not need to open and process it with the normal modes, just use Write Data if it is ready to burn. The only way to get an ISO temp file is to use Clone mode and uncheck the box that says Delete Temporary Files When Done. You can write the output of any DVDFab DVD to DVD mode to an ISO file by clicking the ISO Target icon.[/QUOTE]

i have a iso file on my hard drive and when i go to write data, i look in the folder that the iso is in and it does not show it there?

what i really would like is write to dvd and save as a iso in one step like it saves it as a video ts…

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2137758]i have a iso file on my hard drive and when i go to write data, i look in the folder that the iso is in and it does not show it there?
[/QUOTE]
If the .iso file is on your hdd, then you definitely should be able to open it with Fab…in Write Data mode or any other mode…just as signals described.
Perhaps you are not navigating via the proper icon.
Go to the far right of [B]Source[/B]…the .iso icon is the dog-eared page with the disc overlay…not the folder icon.
You can even open .iso files that were not created with Fab…say those created in Img build mode.

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2137758]what i really would like is write to dvd and save as a iso in one step like it saves it as a video ts…[/QUOTE]

Again, just select the .iso icon to the far right of [B]Target[/B] and your files will be saved as .iso