Can dvd fab burn in avchd format

vbimport

hi when using dvd fab to copy and burn blu ray what format does it burn the movie to a bd-r? because i hear people saying once the movie has been copied to a bd-r it will ot play on the lg bd390? i think it needs to be burned with the avchd or bd rom format can dvd fab hd do this?

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2465984]hi when using dvd fab to copy and burn blu ray what format does it burn the movie to a bd-r? because i hear people saying once the movie has been copied to a bd-r it will ot play on the lg bd390? i think it needs to be burned with the avchd or bd rom format can dvd fab hd do this?[/QUOTE]

Hi raymondtrudeau,
Well I don’t know about that, according to the specs that I saw it is capable of play back with BD-R, so I think you might be getting some erroneous info.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=lg+bd390+blu-ray+player&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS338US338&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=9035890543607559341&ei=POYCS8viJov4sgPG4eS4BA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCMQ8wIwAw&os=tech-specs