Can copy dvd and watch but cant record off of the tv

vbimport

Hello,
I can copy store bought dvds to a new dvd with a decrpyter on my PC, and they play fine on my Lite-On LVW-5005X player, i use DVD+RW’s…But, if i try to record off of the tv with the dvd+rw, nothing will record. I lost my manual for the Lite-on , does anyone know where i can get a copy and maybe theres a setting in the Lite-on that i need to set to copy from tv to dvd player? I did read some specs that said these dvd’s were fine to use.
thanks,
julester65:bow:

[QUOTE=Julester65;2154521]Hello,
I can copy store bought dvds to a new dvd with a decrpyter on my PC, and they play fine on my Lite-On LVW-5005X player, i use DVD+RW’s…But, if i try to record off of the tv with the dvd+rw, nothing will record. I lost my manual for the Lite-on , does anyone know where i can get a copy and maybe theres a setting in the Lite-on that i need to set to copy from tv to dvd player? I did read some specs that said these dvd’s were fine to use.
thanks,
julester65:bow:[/QUOTE]
All you need is a DVD Remote just press, easy Guider and, everything should be straight foward…if your getting “Protected Content” /“Unrecordable Content” error message you need a device that strips it like diMax Video Stabalizer to remove APS/CGMS of DVD/Video Tape/Paid TV channels like HBO/MAX/PPV signals.

Kind Regards.