Can CloneCD be bought in AUS?

vbimport

Just a question to all Aussies out there, can CloneCD be bought in any major stores or is the only way of obtaining it via download and then registering via the net?

No and yes

Typical bloody response from a person that lives in Canberra :wink:

Hope the weather is cold. Nice and warm here in sunny Mackay, Qld.

GO QUEENSLAND - GIVE IT TO THE BLUES.

Nb FutureProof just found out that Tages can be copied. Will try and post the link. It has been done with a Liteon and a ASUS - apparently two other drives were used (a Ricoh and Creative) but these were unsuccessful. AND it appears that only CloneCD and interestingly BlindWrite were the only two out of five programs used to do it.

GO QUEENSLAND - GIVE IT TO THE BLUES.

you wish, i heard the queenslanders could afford NEW boots this year, instead of using NSW’s training boots.

Well at least the banana-benders will beat the harboursiders in aussie rules this year and, as all we southerners know (even if you lot all reckon we’re Mexicans) rules is the only football that really matters:bigsmile: .

is this the clone cd forum???:bigsmile:

funny to see how feelow country men kick their asses …lol

The rest of the world, reading this thread, could be forgiven for thinking that The Grate Land of Oz only has an eastern seaboard. Rest assured, there is indeed more. The best parts are, indeed, west of the Great Divide!!
Futureproof, what on earth are you running? A computer centre for the CIA? Your equipt. list makes me feel quite insignificant.:bow:

little dik.

Originally posted by dik

Futureproof, what on earth are you running? A computer centre for the CIA?

Some members think I MSU (Make Shit Up) so I finally threw it down to help people understand that I have a lot of stuff to test on before I open my mouth (so to speak). Also, some members may see that I have a bit like them whereas mine works, theirs minen’t (is that a word?!) and they can ask me. I like the 933EB better than the TB.

Originally posted by christopher
[B]Typical bloody response from a person that lives in Canberra :wink:

Hope the weather is cold. Nice and warm here in sunny Mackay, Qld.

GO QUEENSLAND - GIVE IT TO THE BLUES.[/B]
Actually, my home is in Brizvegas, I just live here with the Cranberrys for the moment (last 4 1/2 and probably next 6 1/2 :(). My nose is cold, I have to go