Can anyone verify if these are MII or MIS?

vbimport

Decently simple question.

Good price, but I don’t want MII as they are poop compared to MIS.

In the reviews they all seem to be MKM 001 or whatever it is, basically, not MKM 003, I don’t know the exact numbering but in the reviews they are all 1’s and not 3’s.

So is it a safe bet that I will get MII, MIS, or can’t tell?

thanks.

When ordering off the Internet, you just cannot tell [except for eBay, where you could ask a seller what the label says].

MKM 001 = Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL [what you’re looking at]

MKM 003 = Verbatim 8x DVD+R DL

Moser Baer India is trying to improve their game when making Verbatim’s discs, so you shouldn’t have to worry.

As Albert said MII is improving, and not many people have problems with those discs.

Hmmm…I still don’t trust it. I would rather get MIS…And if India is getting better…Newegg’s stock is probably quite large so if I get MII I would get some old ones maybe…I don’t know…

Go look at Sam’s Club if you have one there. They have 50 pks for 60 bucks or so. Most of them are MKM001’s. I’ve never had any problem with them.

I don’t want to buy 50, and I don’t belong to Sam’s Club.

aaaa to bad for you.

Just email newegg and ask, if there customer service is good they should be able to let you know.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2109726]Just email newegg and ask, if there customer service is good they should be able to let you know.[/QUOTE]

I did, they said they had no “sales support” so they can’t tell me.