Can anyone help me identify this movie

My Brazilian neighbor was trying to explain a movie that he wants me to find for him. he said he saw clips of it on CNN or similar show. He doesn’t speak very good English, but this is what I could surmise from our conversation:

(in his words…)
-It is an anti-IRAQ war film, or al least controversial in some way regarding the war.

• CNN (or similar) reported that the US (government?) did not want to have this movie shown in the US (maybe banned)

• He mentioned seeing a scene where there was a car bomb or a vehicle on fire and there were people inside were screaming and by-standers wouldn’t help them and were throwing rocks at the burning vehicle.

• He said there were shots of little kids chanting anti-American slogans.

I can’t for the life of me figure out what movie or documentary this is, but I would love to get it.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah, I think he means a thing called “Valley of the Wolves-Iraq”

It could be [B]Death of a President[/B]

Death of a President is a fictional documentary about an assassination of U.S. President George W. Bush. It is directed by British filmmaker Gabriel Range.

:cool: :cool:

I THink it is the Valley of the Wolves movie, becasue he mentioned it a few weeks ago and I think the plot of Death of a President would have been easy for him to explain. I seem to remeber the Valley movie controversy a few months back. Thanks for you help!

Sounds like the Mike Moore film / documentary

Fahrenheit 9/11

ps; late better than never , just woke up from a deep sleep

I saw that clip myself, it isn’t a movie, it was about these american truck drivers over in Iraq that were ambushed because the US soldiers made a wrong turn and left the truck drivers to defend themselves with nothing and only the 1 driver made it out alive and kept his camcorder running during the whole incident.

But there is another movie coming out soon about a soldier that was with the first wave into Baghdad and brought along his camcorder. I don’t know when it’s going to be released, but I’m sure there are people that are going to try and stop it from being released. HERE is the link to the movie and trailer. It’s called severe clear. Can’t wait to see it.

I found that video you were talking about on the net and you can watch it HERE . I think this maybe what you are talking about?