Can anyone help a newbe, please?

I’ve been looking for a site where I can download movies but when I select a movie they force me to vote, that is ok IF I get the movie, but then the just sends me to a TOP 100 warez page!

My questions:

1. Where can I download movies that works?

2. How do I play a downloaded movie?

Thanks!!

I usually use the newsgroups and Kazaa or Morpheus. I gave up on the top 100 sites along time ago because of the pop-ups and forced voting bs.

As far as watching the movies, Windows Mediaplayer is a ok place to start. There are different types of viewers out there.

Thers also so called FXP boards wich are used to share movies games apps etc, but usually they reguire active members (u also have to upload those to the FTP servers) These are wery good solution if u own a broadband connection.

Windows Media Player and a nessesary CODEC is all u need when playing video content. A program called BSPlayer is also wery capable.

Yeah thats the mean thing get axxes on some ftp/fxp boards
and youre good to go

Thanks for helping me, but can anyone give me a link to a ftp/fxp board?

Thanks!
Bjorne

Originally posted by Bjorne
[B]Thanks for helping me, but can anyone give me a link to a ftp/fxp board?

Thanks!
Bjorne [/B]

I am not allowed to say this anymore from the big boss, but he is asleep now anyway so here it goes:

please use our search!

www.peiboard.com

That is one of the links you’ll find through the search…and there are more…please put in some effort on your own