Can anyone confirm that Nero CD-DVD Speed 4.7.7.16 don't work with Windows 7 64bit

vbimport

As topic, I can’t get it to work, anyone else? is there a fix or something else to test disk quality? Tia

What model of drive are you trying to scan with?

[QUOTE=APVM;2456752]As topic, I can’t get it to work, anyone else? is there a fix or something else to test disk quality? Tia[/QUOTE]
As beef barley has asked, we need to know what drive you are trying to scan with. CD Speed works fine with Windows 7 64bit as it did with Vista 64 bit. But not all drives have scanning capabilities.:wink:

Trying to scan with a Liteon DH20A4P, when I click on CD-DVD speed I got following message:

“The following call failed at line 81 about aspi32 etc etc” the program won’t even open.

[QUOTE=APVM;2456876]Trying to scan with a Liteon DH20A4P, when I click on CD-DVD speed I got following message:

“The following call failed at line 81 about aspi32 etc etc” the program won’t even open.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Looks like you need wnaspi32.dll in the same folder as CD/DVDSpeed.

Thank you very much, got it working now. solution was as you suggested…download the dll file and put it into same folder.