Can anybody help me

Being new to the scene i am not sure how to bun an avi fil to a dvd so here the story:

I downloaded a torrent vi pirate bay a movie that was of avi format, upon trying to burn the avi via sonic i came across some problems. So then i turned to the internet and after reading alot of guides (alot of them an unbelievable waste of time) i had many many converters and burner programs and in the end still couldn’t burn so i deleted them all and decided to start again and then ifound a simple useful guide. i downloaded winavi to convert my file to vob format (because this is what the guide instructed to do) and then aquired nero express 6 .

I was told after converting the files to vob to open nero epress 6 and locate my converted vob fies and add them to the video_ts folder then burn.

This sort of worked as the dvd played downstaires but with some jitterng and distortion (only for te first 5mins of the movie or so).

does anyone have a simpe solution so as i can burn the perfect dvd and it plays on my home dvd player.

Many thanks in advance,

Kurious

[QUOTE=kurious;1969308]Being new to the scene i am not sure how to bun an avi fil to a dvd so here the story:

[B]I downloaded a torrent vi pirate bay a movie that was of avi format[/B], upon trying to burn the avi via sonic i came across some problems. So then i turned to the internet and after reading alot of guides (alot of them an unbelievable waste of time) i had many many converters and burner programs and in the end still couldn’t burn so i deleted them all and decided to start again and then ifound a simple useful guide. i downloaded winavi to convert my file to vob format (because this is what the guide instructed to do) and then aquired nero express 6 .

I was told after converting the files to vob to open nero epress 6 and locate my converted vob fies and add them to the video_ts folder then burn.

This sort of worked as the dvd played downstaires but with some jitterng and distortion (only for te first 5mins of the movie or so).

does anyone have a simpe solution so as i can burn the perfect dvd and it plays on my home dvd player.

Many thanks in advance,

Kurious[/QUOTE]

Doens’t sound good for a first post. Is this “movie” copyrighted?

Have you read the forum rules carefully?