Can any recommend a good DVD-data copying program?

Hi

I’m looking for a good program that can automatically copy about 25 dvd discs of avi’s automatically.

Does anyone know of a program like that?

thanks

[QUOTE=kiopi;2569591]Hi

I’m looking for a good program that can automatically copy about 25 dvd discs of avi’s automatically.

Does anyone know of a program like that?

thanks[/QUOTE]

For something like that you need a duplicator setup to do that. And also how your asking makes the request even more confusing??? There is no single program that will do that only a dupicator will copy or duplicate that many to that extend.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2569598]For something like that you need a duplicator setup to do that. And also how your asking makes the request even more confusing??? There is no single program that will do that only a dupicator will copy or duplicate that many to that extend.[/QUOTE]

duplicator setup - I don’t want to copy DVDs to other dvds.

Maybe I didn’t it explain well :frowning:

I have some xvid/ divx avi files on some dvdr’s. I just want to copy them to an external hardrive. But I’m looking for a program where I just put the disc in and the program copies the avi’s and data / everything to the hardrive automatically.

I know how to make isos of the discs. But I don’t want to setup the options required for each disc. Just a simple put disc in drive and the program copies everything.

I’ve tried search for one but I’ve had no luck.

[QUOTE=kiopi;2569606]

I know how to make isos of the discs. But I don’t want to setup the options required for each disc. Just a simple put disc in drive and the program copies everything.

I’ve tried search for one but I’ve had no luck.[/QUOTE]

Because there is no software that will do that you have to do that yourself unfortunately. AnyDVD will ripped the movies to HDD if that is what your looking for but that is one dvd at a time. Cause what your asking before is about two different subjects you combined into one that isn’t available.

xopy32 with wildcards should do the trick :slight_smile:
Read the documentation for syntax and command line options

Michael