Can a I turn WMV's into a DVD

I am new to the forum, but I figured this was the best place to go. I have a bunch of WMV’s on my hard drive that I would like to migrate to a DVD that will play in a home DVD player. My sense is that CloneDVD might be able to doe this, but any assistance on this topic would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

No, elby CloneDVD2 can’t do this.

Have to have a program to be able to this. NeroVisionExpress, WinAvi, etc., have the capability to convert WMV’s to DVD format. NeroVision also lets you create menus before the conversion and uses the Nero Burning Rom to burn directly after converting so it is a little more convienent for most users.

You can also choose to save to a hard drive and then burn with CloneDVD if you choose to do so.

was talking about this, try VSO’s ConvertXtoDVD, u can find it here at my forum. No need to sign up or nothing, its there anyways. Ive been doing this for a good few years ill say LOL fck i feel old lmao. And this is one of the best proggies/appz ive discovered. In old days it was tmpgenc, tmpgdvd, besliced, virtualdub, nero, hohohoho, nope couldnt go back to all this again lmoa

Try Here to download VSO ConvertXtoDVD.

Here’s VSO’s official site where you can download:

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/