Camcorder to DVD

vbimport

I have a sony camcorder that I frequently use when interviewing people. I record the video and audio. I

[QUOTE=Pou10;1998511]I have a sony camcorder that I frequently use when interviewing people. I record the video and audio. I[/QUOTE]

Want to do what?

I have a Sony Camcorder (30G HardDrive) that I frequently use when interviewing people. I record the video and audio. I need to save these files to a DVD so they can be filed with the portfolio. I would like them to be viewable with windows media player seeing it is the most common player.

Im not overly concenred with quality … nice to be able to recognize the person.
I need to put at least an hours worth or a bit more if possible on a DVD

I would like to do this in a fashion similiar to how you would save a file to a thumb drive or to a hard drive… I want to be able to go into the DVD (e: drive)find the icon and open the movie… like it was on my Harddrive prior to me trying to burn it. I want to be able to utilize the simple feature of right clicking on the icon and labeling it in the properties file its important for me to keep record of the clip.

I have Nero 7 Ultra

What I dont want is all the additional add on files and menus and such that you would get when burning a movie.

If someone could direct me to a link

Two threads merged.

Is it ok now … help please!

Bump