Calling all passionate computer owners!

Hello Club CD Freaks Members,

I am a student at Arizona State University and am doing research on individuals who frankly seem to have a real passion for their computers. I have met many wonderful PC and Mac owners around Phoenix over the past year and quite a few suggested that I post my survey here on clubcdfreaks.com so that I can learn from you.

So, if you are “into computers,” please do me the favor of completing my online survey. This should take no more than fifteen minutes of your time. My questions ask your opinions about your favorite computer – there are no right or wrong answers. Essentially, we are interested in learning about the many roles computers play in people’s lives. Of course all answers are anonymous and your responses will only be used in combination with those of other computer enthusiasts.

Those who have completed my questionnaire have found it asks some fun and interesting questions.

To access my online survey, just click on the following link, or copy and paste it into your browser:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB229AEDGM8WN

Your help with my research project is really appreciated. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Jill Evans
Arizona State University Student

P.S. I hope it is OK that I posted my survey here - if it is not, please let me know and I will take it down immediately.

bump

pairs of bi-polar adjectives
Made me think of Donnie Darko :slight_smile:

Thanks for your support of our study!

Best regards,

Jill