Call of Duty and bw5

it seems that bw5 will back up call of duty no problem. I tried bw 4.5.7 and couldnt get a good copy…but bw5 on full auto works fine. The only title i cant get bw5 to backup currently is Halo well it backs it up it just doesnt run on my laptop drive with autoplay.

for those of you who dont know COD is safedisk 3.1

Just bought this game tonight myself.

I reformated my HDD and now my DMA problems have gone away and I made a good working copy of COD with BW5.
Plays in all devices too.

I also made a backup of the second disk, it created the Topology with default settings.

:confused:

Great to be back in business :cool:

Originally posted by TeeCee
[B]Just bought this game tonight myself.

I reformated my HDD and now my DMA problems have gone away and I made a good working copy of COD with BW5.
Plays in all devices too.

I also made a backup of the second disk, it created the Topology with default settings.

:confused:

Great to be back in business :cool: [/B]

hmm it didnt use topology for my on the second disk? you in the us?

Originally posted by Jamos
hmm it didnt use topology for my on the second disk? you in the us?

Yes, USA… it didn’t create the Topology on my first disk. On the CD-Code label it says;

Call Of Duty (1.0) (Safedisk)

I would think the second disk isn’t protected but then why the Topology ??? I have yet to install a Copy Protection reader. What is the best one to use ???

Originally posted by TeeCee
[B]Yes, USA… it didn’t create the Topology on my first disk. On the CD-Code label it says;

Call Of Duty (1.0) (Safedisk)

I would think the second disk isn’t protected but then why the Topology ??? I have yet to install a Copy Protection reader. What is the best one to use ??? [/B]

I use cdcheck, it works good. clony xxl is ok but im not good with german;)

Originally posted by Jamos
but im not good with german;)

Compliments of an uncredited source…

hmm i dont have that version…ill get it but it still old compared to cdcheck…ie wont recognize newer protections.