Call of Duty 1 and 2 copy help

Hi guys, new poster here. Been reading around a bit on copying disks on this forum, great help too.

I have a new laptop and I’m looking to copy a bunch of game disk to it so I don’t need to carry them around with me all the time.

I first tried Unreal Tournament 2004, using alcohol 52%. Didn’t work first time, gave error telling me to use original disk…and gave link to secuROM website…well, had my answer there, changed settings and it worked like a dream in the virtual drive.

Now I tried to copy the Play disks from Call of Duty 1 and 2. For some reason, even with all the settings I’ve tried, 2 different computers, and different software, it always gets a whole bunch of read errors starting at around block 800. On BOTH CD’s (these are different games mind so, so this is really weird for me)

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?
I’ve used Alcohol 52%, Blindwrite 6 and cloneCD to no avail.

Cheers,
rjc34

EDIT:
I don’t need help with the call of duty 1 and 2 anymore as the disks are not needed for multiplayer gaming :slight_smile:
But can anyone tell me if Battlefield 2 and Command & Conquer: The First Decade (I only want to play zero hour on this one) are able to copy?

From my knowledge both games are safedisc protected so follow this guide and with newest dtools you shouldn’t need any of the mentioned anti blacklisting tools.