CALL of Dty United Front clone 5.02.2

vbimport

I attempted to make aback up using b1naryb0y sf 3.x profile using my litey 52x to read /write cod uf but it never worked …hdr was checked as well. Others have gotten sd 3.2 work with it and I was wondering why it won’t work with my set up/ I also tried it on a toshiba m1612n dvd reader and it wouldn’t work. I also tried the standard protect cd proflie and it was a no go… Also tried the tosh to read file and still would not work.

Will alcohol120% work without emulation with litey?

What happens when you try to play the CloneCD backup…what (if any) error message do you get.

As for alcohol + liteon burner, it’s down to luck really. Try out the trial version (using safedisc profile, read/write 4x) and see. If you have one of the later 52x drives, there’s a good chance it could work with “ignore media type” enabled in alcohol. :slight_smile:

What happens when you try to play the CloneCD backup…what (if any) error message do you get.

As for alcohol + liteon burner, it’s down to luck really. Try out the trial version (using safedisc profile, read/write 4x) and see. If you have one of the later 52x drives, there’s a good chance it could work with “ignore media type” enabled in alcohol.

It says something like “Insert correct cd disk” then the menu comes up and I hit play single player and the cod uf logo will just sit there and will not enter game, so it’s lie it’s half working. It does whether hide cdr is checked or not.

Also when I installed the original cod and then installed the expansion pack it said that my original version of cod needed to be updated …maybe there was a blacklist in the expansion pack…Overall very disappointed I was looking forward to using cd which I thought was once the best burn program out there

When you start up ccd, there are some setting that are apart from the profile that can be checked/unchecked as well with regards to the reader /writers…the part where it says raw dao, subcodes etc…maybe I don’t have those checked right…if so what is correct seting for that?

I am really baffled…I would think that a litey would be one of the better sd burners

I tried to install alcohol 120 but it will not install gives error message like “file 25002…wrong names for drives or drives already being assigned to another driver”

I would rather use clone since it seems to be on the right track

Settings for the reader: should be left as default.

Settings for the writer: make sure write mode set at is RAW DAO and that the “allow amplify weak sectors” box is ticked. (should also be default)

Should be no reason why alcohol doesn’t install; have you tried re-downloading the latest trial version and installing again? Make sure you select “expert installation mode” at the bottom of the first installation window, so that you can configure all available options.