Caligula want copy

i’m using version 6.0.1.8 . and 5.3.2.0. when i try to back up caligula it reads disc fine but when i put in my blank verbatim DL disc i get this error.
C:\Users\Home\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\Clone\CALIGULA_UNRAT
ED.iso.The filename, directory name, or volume level syntax is
incorrect.
it gave this error with both versions.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP GUYS!!!

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2296928]i’m using version 6.0.1.8 . and 5.3.2.0. when i try to back up caligula it reads disc fine but when i put in my blank verbatim DL disc i get this error.
C:\Users\Home\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\Clone\CALIGULA_UNRAT
ED.iso.The filename, directory name, or volume level syntax is
incorrect.
it gave this error with both versions.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP GUYS!!![/QUOTE]

Are you using the VSO burner (included with Fab) to do this job?

If so, switch over to Imgburn (a freebie on the web) - VSO has issues with dual layer discs.

OC

:slight_smile:

the curious case of bejamin button backed up great. i see theres a update 6.0.1.9 i’ll try that. i don’t know where to get image burn. can somebody give me a guide on how to get it. then a step by step on how to use dvdfab and image burn together to back up caligula.
THANKS AGAIN FOR ANY HELP GUYS

Have you watched Caligula unrated yet? :eek: my (now has moved) neighbor has/had it and wow :bigsmile:

If this is the same movie anyway > http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/release/DVfLGhhhSJQtji

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2296957]the curious case of bejamin button backed up great. i see theres a update 6.0.1.9 i’ll try that. i don’t know where to get image burn. can somebody give me a guide on how to get it. then a step by step on how to use dvdfab and image burn together to back up caligula.
THANKS AGAIN FOR ANY HELP GUYS[/QUOTE]

Just click on the link in my signature and it will take you to Imgburn website

And here is a link to StormJumpers guide to using Imgburn with DVDFab

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/6-0-1-0-unable-verify-disc-after-burning-275143/#post2283364

man this is so complicated… i downloaded imageburn and i got thru the first 3 steps of stormjumpers write up. i just get lost after that. is there something a little simpler for the common man?

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2296998]man this is so complicated… i downloaded imageburn and i got thru the first 3 steps of stormjumpers write up. i just get lost after that. is there something a little simpler for the common man?[/QUOTE]Taken from SJ’s post:

[B]If you want to set ImgBurn as the burn engine in DVDFab go into common settings->“Write” select ImgBurn in the dropdown window, also set the write speed to “Recommend” you will need ImgBurn installed and do the following…

Open ImgBurn and click on “Tools” located on the menu bar and select "Settings"
click on the “Build” tab and on
Page #1 make sure there is a check mark in the box next to "Check ‘Close Program’ "
Page #2 make sure there is a check mark in the following boxes…
1)…Don’t Prompt Image Details
2)…Don’t Prompt VIDEO_TS Content
3)…Don’t Prompt Volume Label
any other boxes can stay as they are.
[/B]
It doesn’t get any simpler than this…the rest of his post is optional.

It doesn’t get any simpler than this…the rest of his post is optional.

Yeah that’s about as simple as it gets :iagree: :bigsmile:

THANKS GUYS…
i was able to back up caligula!!!
yeah i did the first steps. i just got confused on the optional stuff.
THANKS AGAIN GUYS…

Your Welcome

Glad to hear you got it done.

Happy Burning