California teen rescued, her alleged abductor killed in Idaho wilderness

vbimport

A massive manhunt that spanned 1,000 miles ended in gunfire in the Idaho wild late Saturday afternoon – shots that ended the life of the family friend who was suspected of abducting 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and killing her mother and brother.

The teenager was rescued near Morehead Lake, Idaho, where an FBI tactical agent killed her alleged kidnapper, James DiMaggio, around 5:20 p.m (7:20 p.m. ET), authorities said.

However the scene unfolded, it ended with an FBI tactical agent fatally shooting the suspected murderer and kidnapper.

“Obviously we would have liked for Mr. DiMaggio to surrender and face justice in the court of law,” Gore said. “But that’s not going to be the case.”

Not me I glad they shot him he was guilty and Lawyers would have made a million or two defending him or more. They then would have spent millions more with him in prison. I cannot believe I am going to say this years back I would not. But with what it cost to try and put people like this in prison I would rather they shoot him and save the money. Just think how many new cops the millions save could put on the street.

Justice was served. I think the cops think that to just cannot say that.

So, now we hear about this psycho’s father did much the same, three decades ago. Mid-80s, ‘dad’ breaks into an ex-girlfriend’s house but she’s not home. He ties up the daughter and puts her boyfriend into another room, then goes back and professes his love for the 16-year-old.

And she’s in high school with his son “Jimmy” - the now currently-dead James.

That was mid-80s. Could you imagine sitting in class and hearing this girl say “Yes, your father tied me up and told me he loved me, wanted to take me away.”

How deep of hole would any of us want to crawl in and hide, if she’d said that to us, about our father? Good grief.

But thru that, he’s got a friend from Jr High, and he knows his current girlfriend, too. He’ll be there for their wedding after high school, and the birth of both of their kids. And “Jimmy” will kill that woman, her son AND their family dog, and take off with the 16-year-old.

What kind of excuses is he making inside his head? What kind of excuses could he tell his pal from Jr High?

I have very low tolerance, and no sympathy, for people that abuse/molest children. As for child murderers, I could execute one at 9:00 pm and go to bed at 10:00 pm and sleep like a baby.

me to

This whole story weirds me out. And makes me glad that my parents didn’t have any weird pedophile friends when I was a kid.