Calculate your age by eating out

vbimport

This takes less than a minute. Get hold of a calculator and work it out as you read.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758… if you haven’t, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number… The first digit of this was your original number. (i.e. how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are your age.

I was left with 33 - how accurate is that? :cool:

Hehe… something tells me can’t win either way if I answered that :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2036279]Hehe… something tells me can’t win either way if I answered that :wink: :p[/QUOTE]

LOL! I didn’t even think like that til you mentioned it…saying it was accurate would have been OK with me :bigsmile:

So come on, what two numbers were you left with, hmmm…? :wink:

You could just ask for peoples age but that wouldn’t be as much fun.It was exact for me at 55.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2036281]So come on, what two numbers were you left with, hmmm…? ;)[/QUOTE]
cough -ifty :bigsmile:

It was right for mine.

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2036292]cough -ifty :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Bang on then :bigsmile:…I suspect that’ll be the case for all of us, but it is fun though :bigsmile:

I still dont get how this thing works…