i've updated the bios, re-installing xp drivers (i think ...)
and, no changes... i'm disapointed, i test a audio cdr and a hercules installation disc, and hercules' disc have more erors than the audio disc i burned!
i tested a cd rw scrched, and i've seen thant the c2 errors detection worked fine.
i think taht is a bug of plextool with some configurations ( drivers, firmwares...), i couldn't find any other possibility ( or my premium is "frelled" (out of order))
i use the lastest firmware and the lastest plextolls version, and the lastest nvidia drivers, the lastest bios....
i'd problems with firmware few month ago (my recorder only burn at 16x) but i solved them by a big formating :iagree: