Bypassing Safedisc 4.60............is it possible

vbimport

well i i finally upgraded 2 the new newest version of alcohol 120% 1.9.6(4719)

but i want 2 backup a Safedisc4.60 protected game, but not sure wat datatype i should choose since theres like 3 different Safedisc choices; also is there any other settings that i should adjust, like write speed?

last question: after its done making the image do i just mount the image using Daemon tools(latest ver)???

heres a screenshot of the diff safedisc things,which should i choose

thnx u very much

First try SafeDisc 2/3/4 Burn Speed around 8x and read about 12x. See if that works.

um alright its gets a shit load of error messages but do i keep letting it burn…also when its done do i use daemon tools???

alright i got the image finally burned, i run the image with daemon tools, then its gets 2 the game menu im happy at the point. so i try 2 do skirmish(its LOTR BFME 2), its loading the map then its gets to 99% and the game just stops and quits and i get this message can sum1 help me

im using

TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-H652D

and alcohol the latest version

heres the message

The read errors are normal and as you may have noticed will stop around sector 10500+, no need using DTools.

Seems to be a graphic problem look here and not backup related as you can start the game.