BWI question

I just downloaded a BWI for a game, and was wondering if there was any way to just use the BWI to burn a copy of the cd. If so how? I have used the search and didn’t find any relevant information on this. Thanks for any and all help.

hmm, I suppose it is not an Warez thing or??? :cop:

You can try :

http://club.cdfreaks.com/search.php?s=

To search for you question. I am sure you will find some answers.

Originally posted by jan70
[B]hmm, I suppose it is not an Warez thing or??? :cop:

You can try :

http://club.cdfreaks.com/search.php?s=

To search for you question. I am sure you will find some answers. [/B]

Don’t assume the worst upfront.

I don’t know much, but I thought that these BWI files can be helpful in backing up your original. I always thought that these files do not have anything to do with (illegally) patching a game one has downloaded (illegally)…

Besides, he said he tried to use the search and apparently it didn’t work for him, so instead of redirecting him straight back to the search, why not be a little bit more helpful.

I hope my endless pointing to search has not set a bad example, I always thought I did it in a friendlier way than this (past months at least). We would like to have a nice atmosphere, friendly and happy people helping others in their quest for knowledge.

If you feel that a topic is about warez or other illegal matters, please contact the mod of that particular forum (or any of the (senior) admins) and let them take care of things (that is what they are here for) and save your time and energy for people who you think deserve to be helped by you.

Back to topic…wish I could help you there, but I can’t, sorry

yeah I looked thru all the search posts on the newbee forum, but there was nothing more than an explanation of what a BWI is… not a real thuro one at that. If I need to search in another place other than the newbee forum please let me know. I did a search in another forum, but I was so lost it wasn’t funny… I am a newbee at this making back ups of cds. Thanks for the help.

This one might help:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=65

@TAX
BWI = Blindwrite image
99.9% sure it’s an illegal one, Unless he’s talking about .BWA files

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]
Don’t assume the worst upfront.

I don’t know much, but I thought that these BWI files can be helpful in backing up your original. I always thought that these files do not have anything to do with (illegally) patching a game one has downloaded (illegally)…

Besides, he said he tried to use the search and apparently it didn’t work for him, so instead of redirecting him straight back to the search, why not be a little bit more helpful.

I hope my endless pointing to search has not set a bad example, I always thought I did it in a friendlier way than this (past months at least). We would like to have a nice atmosphere, friendly and happy people helping others in their quest for knowledge.

If you feel that a topic is about warez or other illegal matters, please contact the mod of that particular forum (or any of the (senior) admins) and let them take care of things (that is what they are here for) and save your time and energy for people who you think deserve to be helped by you.

Back to topic…wish I could help you there, but I can’t, sorry [/B]

I am sorry about my comment, I did not meant it in an bad way… So I am sorry… I hope I am forgiven :bow:

Originally posted by slayerking
@TAX
BWI = Blindwrite image
99.9% sure it’s an illegal one, Unless he’s talking about .BWA files

Ok, thanks for the lesson.

Reason enough to close the topic, unless the topic starter can convince me this was a valid and legal question.