BWA Builder

vbimport

Where Can I Get This Prog?..Is Just Very Hard To Find, I Heard That The BlindWrite 5 Haves The BWA Builder Included And It Uses It Automatically When Copying A Securom Protected Game, Is This True?..

-BioX’s Unreal ED Engine HQ- Coming Soon!!..

BioX-X800-XT[[Changing Software Concept]]

The latest version of BWA Builder is only available to registered users of Blindwrite 5 I believe. The download is available from http://www.vso-software.fr/

Enjoy

The old version of BWABuilder (the one bundled with Blindwrite 4.xx) does not require to be registered.

The old version of BWABuilder (the one bundled with Blindwrite 4.xx) does not require to be registered.
And will not work with dvd games

So…I Have To Buy Blind Write 5 In Order To Use BWA Builder?..Or Download A Old Version That Can Only Do Copies Of CD-R’s?..

Can’t I Read The BWA File From A Virtual Drive, It Haves To Be A Removable Device?>…

yep

nope, has to be a DVD/CD

For A Succesfull Securom 5 Back Up The BWA File Most Be Readed From The Original Media Right?..

Yes.

For A Succesfull Securom 5 Back Up The BWA File Most Be Readed From The Original Media Right?..

It can also be extracted from a Plextor Premium copy, as these are nearly 1:1 backups, but this goes away from cdfreaks’s rules.
Or you can download one from the net.

Does The Version Of A Game Matters?..I Mean If I Make A BWA File From A English Version And Try To Patch A Mm…French Version For Example, It’ll Work?..

It depends if the protection is the same or not for the different languages. Most of the time it is and so it works.