BWA Builder has changed?

Just downloaded & installed Blindwrite 4.4b.

Is it just me or does the BWA Builder in 4.4b show graphs a lot larger (vertically) than previous releases?

Originally posted by cynicalbastard
[B]Just downloaded & installed Blindwrite 4.4b.

Is it just me or does the BWA Builder in 4.4b show graphs a lot larger (vertically) than previous releases? [/B]

i noticed exactly the same thing.

has anyone got anything to say about it ?

becuse i liked the way the last one looked. or a explination into the new one would help.

here is a picture of the weird looking new one hehe.

====================================

Click Here to View !

As you can see, this is clearly a new way of viewing BWA/MDS files. Am i missing something.

I noticed this as well but I think that it is just because the Max Sectors has been set to 35000 as default. If you change this to say 500000 and then reload in your BWA file the whole “normal” graph will appear.

Originally posted by Womble
I noticed this as well but I think that it is just because the Max Sectors has been set to 35000 as default. If you change this to say 500000 and then reload in your BWA file the whole “normal” graph will appear.

324800 is the default if you want it back to normal.

well i dont know how it got to be way LOWER heh.

Is 324800 the maximum any BWA file will be?

I was simply using 500000 so that I could see the whole graph to make sure that it was ok. No massive pits and spikes. Wasn’t sure what the maximum size was so I was using one that would defenatly get everything on the screen

Any ideas why it is not changing from 35000 to whatever sector size the BWA file actually is.

Originally posted by Womble
[B]Is 324800 the maximum any BWA file will be?

I was simply using 500000 so that I could see the whole graph to make sure that it was ok. No massive pits and spikes. Wasn’t sure what the maximum size was so I was using one that would defenatly get everything on the screen

Any ideas why it is not changing from 35000 to whatever sector size the BWA file actually is. [/B]

for the time being yes i would say thats the maximum 100% size for all games at the moment to make good BWA`s.

324meg is ample size for BWA game image. :bigsmile:

Why don’t you guys send lapinou an e-mail.

He will know exactly what’s going on.