BW5Tweaker question

I mean you will select image and device click start BW and bw will burn automaticly no more click is needed. Or select device and it will start to read automaticly

Do you it is needed ?

Thanx for answers

What do you mean with “Autoplay reading” - topology?

Do you want to integrate the tweaker within BW 5 as it was in BW 4.5.7 before?

Yes, that would be very good. One program instead of two.
Who would be against this?

:wink:

Originally posted by Zapper2
[B]What do you mean with “Autoplay reading” - topology?

Do you want to integrate the tweaker within BW 5 as it was in BW 4.5.7 before?

Yes, that would be very good. One program instead of two.
Who would be against this?

:wink: [/B]

You probably don’t understarnd what i mean

Oh dear…I see…you`re probably right. :slight_smile:
But: One or two clicks-whats the difference?

Why doesnt vso and you integrate your tweaker within Blindwrite?
There are a lot of people who dont like using two programs instead of one. The menu of Blindwrite 4.5.7. was good.

I think that would be worth to vote, too.

:smiley:

Are you going to bypass the read image consistency check or the Write Mode selection (DAO, SAO, RAW DAO PQ or PW, etc…)?

Also some people could use the Auto Mode inside BW5 for Mass duplication.

How you will deal with that ?

What i would prefer is to have BW5Tweaker having some customizable & default copy protection profile in order to give some “hints” to the BW5 engine and avoid selecting multiple options. (This will probably help to avoid having the BW5 engine stalled or running for more than one hour for trying to identify the copy protection)

Alcoholer can’t do this right now since it’s only supporting BW4.
And even if Alcoholer is updated with new profiles and BW5 support, i dont think it would call the bwtweaker tool to manage the BW5 “expert mode”.

R!CO

it would be better if there is a option copy auto read burn in bw and other options like read,write manual read burn.
also how bout writting modes in tweaker?
and i couldn`t control the topology speed.

my answer is yes for adding the option.

My answer is yes, too. Anyway, using BW5Tweaker we just pick out the options that we want to. I think we don’t need to select nothing more than a burner. It would be great, R!Co!!! :smiley: