I have installed the new Version of Blindwrite (5.1.3). When I try to make a Backup of Sacred CD1 something went wrong.
- I insert the CD
- I pressed STRG+SHIFT to stop the Autoplay Function.
- In the Explorer I can see the CD
- I started Blindwrite and BW found the CD in my Drive.
- Leaving all by default.
- When I pushed the Copy button, the CD Spins up and then it breaks.
- BW ask me to delete the unfinished Image.
- I pushed "YES" and then BW cant find the CD anymore.
- The Explorer cant see the CD, too.
- So, i must open the CD Burner (LT 24103S), close it, and then I can see the CD again. But I cant copy it.
So, whats wrong??
I hope I have explained it easy.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !! :sad: