BW 4.4 and securerom new?

vbimport

I have read the info on the new bw for SD2.9 but what about secure rom. Say for example UT2003??? Anyone out there with a toshiba reader that wants to give it a try building bwa files and to see if it will install and play from a toshiba reader.
Has anything been done yet about secure rom, or is it still a shot in the dark. If it works good, if not too bad. :confused:

I don’t know if this new version works good with SecuROM new, but whatever you do don’t say you use version 4.2.5 because you think that’s the best version up till now.

@lapinou, I hope you have some humour ;):stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]I don’t know if this new version works good with SecuROM new, but whatever you do don’t say you use version 4.2.5 because you think that’s the best version up till now.

@lapinou, I hope you have some humour ;):stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: [/B]

:bigsmile:

Actually I still have 4.2.5 loaded on my machine. I just don’t like all the emulation stuff. I want to get as close to 1:1 copies as possible.
I burn the copy and put them in another PC which has no burning software installed and test them. If it works then great!
I just wanted to know if they found a way to better handle secure rom that will work across the board.

I guess you are working on it…???