Buying DVDFab?

vbimport

What does buying DVDFab give you that the free version doesn’t?

Which one is better Platinum or Gold?

Thanks

[quote=mygirl;2045013]What does buying DVDFab give you that the free version doesn’t?

Thanks[/quote]
The free version only decrypts to the hard drive, it doesnt burn. Thats all it does. Gold and Platnium differences can be seen here
http://www.dvdfab.com/fab-compare.htm

I do have the free version & sometimes it won’t copy a DVD. Would it have possibly have worked if I had the Full version?

Thanks again…

[quote=mygirl;2045023]I do have the free version & sometimes it won’t copy a DVD. Would it have possibly have worked if I had the Full version?

Thanks again…[/quote] I have no idea what you mean when you say it wont copy a DVD, are you having encryption problems? The free decrypter should copy the full DVD to a hdd folder, it wont burn it. There can be many reasons you might be having a problem, you need to give more information, like the Title, or the Version you are using.

Sorry - yes, when it encrypts. It’s all new to me, so very much in the learning process. I will try it again tomorrow & if I have the same problem, I will post the error on here & see if you can offer me some help?

Thanks

Meant to also ask, what is the difference between DVDShrink & DVDFab?

Shrink isn’t updated anymore whereas Fab is.

If you are using the newest DVDFab Decrypter then the Plat or the Gold will not do it either.

DVDShrink will not get rid of the copy protection but DVDFab will.

[QUOTE=mygirl;2045013]What does buying DVDFab give you that the free version doesn’t?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Depends on your needs. I have Platinum even though I don’t use the options for the different devices or 360. But who knows what the future will bring ? At least I’ll be ready, lol. And for the difference in the price, in for a penny, in for a pound ya know. You’ll save money. Upgrading will end up costing you more in the long run. Also welcome to the DVDFab forum. ~ Mike