Buying dvd fab

Can anybody recommend a prepay credit card to buy DVDFAB platinum with thank you cfishguy

Personally I used Visa. But you might consider Paypal. ~ Mike

Use your credit card. They will give you an option to use a different name and address for security purposes. Welcome to the forum.

Thank astone and THE C for your reply’s today on a whim i tried my Walmart Visa money card again and i bought dvd fab gold today January 14, 2008. all last week i tried to buy dvdfab platinum with this same and it would not go threw, maybe it took a week for it to activate to buy online, i hope this helps someone thanks again

[QUOTE=cfishguy;1977872]Thank astone and THE C for your reply’s today on a whim i tried my Walmart Visa money card again and i bought dvd fab gold today January 14, 2008. all last week i tried to buy dvdfab platinum with this same and it would not go threw, maybe it took a week for it to activate to buy online, i hope this helps someone thanks again[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry we have people from DVDFab that are part of our forum here. One of them will read your post and may contact you by private message or will respond to this thread. It should be instantly activated when you pay on line, a key will be sent to your email once everything is done. My key was ready just a few minutes later. Check your charges on your card, if there is none try again. Maybe even a different computer my help (like a friends).

I agree with THE C. My whole process from the payment to the acceptance to when they sent the key to my e-mail address took no more than 15 min. So you should have your key in no time. So ‘’ welcome to the family ‘’ as Little Big Town says and Happy Burning. P.S. If you have any questions concerning DVDFab Gold, don’t hesitate to jump back on here with it. There’s a lot of VERY smart people who peruse these hollowed halls and will help you. Good Luck ! ~ Mike