Buying ASUS P4T533 or P4T533-C

vbimport

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this post.

I'm looking at buying the ASUS P4T533 or P4T533-C motherboards in the UK. Tried www.dabs.com and http://online.stak.com. The prices are fairly expensive.

Does anyone know of a store near Reading (close to Henley / London) that stocks these items? And preferably, one that offers VAT refunds at the airport.

Appreciate any help on this.

TIA

the giga byte GA 8IHXP 850e board i just opted over the asus p4t533c has more features & price the same hoping to have it this week

Asus Boards are the Best.

Worth the extra money.

Asus Boards are the Best

:confused: based on what ?
the price of the p4533c is slightly lower then the gigabyte model in the US…

Asus makes decent boards but they left out a few features on the p4t533c they should of added from a market standpoint…

also the last asus p4 board i had was limited to 150 (p4t) not sure if the newest offering is still limited or not.

Asus makes decent boards but they left out a few features on the p4t533c they should of added from a market standpoint…

If we’re referring to overclocking, the P4T533-C does not have the option to increase FSB in steps of 1 MHz. However, the P4T533 is supposed to support the 1 MHz FSB increments.

All I’m looking at is overclocking the 1.6A to around 2.4 GHz. And going by various websites, this seems eminently achievable with the P4T533-C.