I’m back again. I did a little test trying to find the reason the menu buttons did not work. I took the dvdremake menu and just added some text to the buttons by means of Adobe Photoshop, I used mumax to create the menu. The original dvdremake menu works perfect, but the custom menu does not! I pulled both menus up side by side in dvdremake and compared every aspect of the two and found no difference. I then pulled them both up, side by side in dvdsubedit, I found no difference. I then pulled them up, side by side in pgcedit and still found no difference. I am competely lost as to why one will work and the other does not. I NEED SOME EXPERT ADVICE.