But also hello

vbimport

Hello everyone,

Straight to my question as I being called upon for duties outside the virtual world.

I have a number of home movies stored as AVI filews on my MAC. The are in a widescreen format. I also have some on the hard drive of my DVD recorder (Toshiba) - also widescreen. I burned the AVI files onto a DVD with the intention of copying those videos to my Toshiba recorder via my Toshiba DVD player. All the settings seem right but the AVI files are recording as fullscreen. I’ve done this before and the videos used always copy as widescreen.
I need to make the home movies this way as my sister gammy DVD player won’t work with DVD’s made on my MAC.

Any help would be great. I’ll be about in case more details are needed.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Orang4ever;2171067]Hello everyone,

Straight to my question as I being called upon for duties outside the virtual world.

I have a number of home movies stored as AVI filews on my MAC. The are in a widescreen format. I also have some on the hard drive of my DVD recorder (Toshiba) - also widescreen. I burned the AVI files onto a DVD with the intention of copying those videos to my Toshiba recorder via my Toshiba DVD player. All the settings seem right but the AVI files are recording as fullscreen. I’ve done this before and the videos used always copy as widescreen.
I need to make the home movies this way as my sister gammy DVD player won’t work with DVD’s made on my MAC.

Any help would be great. I’ll be about in case more details are needed.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Rip the movies again, this time in the correct format.