Busy Server

I though that I should inform you that I have had the following message a few times recently.

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

No real problems I just try again later.

Though that you should know.

Thanks for informing us but we are aware of the problem. Currently we are working on installing an additional server to handle the increased amount of visitors. The new hardware will be installed over the next couple of days (a week at the most, hopefully) and then everything should be running smooth again. So please bear with us the following days! Some more information can be found here.

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
Thanks for informing us but we are aware of the problem. Currently we are working on installing an additional server to handle the increased amount of visitors. The new hardware will be installed over the next couple of days (a week at the most, hopefully) and then everything should be running smooth again. So please bear with us the following days! Some more information can be found here.

I understood it was not a new server, but an upgrade of one of the servers to a Dual CPU…but hey, who am I to question a senior admin :wink:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
I understood it was not a new server, but an upgrade of one of the servers to a Dual CPU…
Yep you’re right, but then you’re smart@$$, so you already knew it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ehh :o You are a smart ass, Smart@$$! :wink: