Bush admin make hacking a terrorist offence

vbimport

I just posted the article Bush admin make hacking a terrorist offence.

What a lot of people feared(inc me)is that after the terrorist attack in new york new laws will be presented in countreys all over the world that will short in the privacy and punish minor crime`s…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2541-Bush-admin-make-hacking-a-terrorist-offence.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2541-Bush-admin-make-hacking-a-terrorist-offence.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

What about hacking the terrorists communication systems to send bogus information to help trap them? Or freeze/delete their finances in banks in countries that refuse to fight terrorism?

Once again some crazy ideas from US politicians. I’m starting to wonder if they get a brain wash before they enter the house of (Justice). No fence my fellow American friends, but your politicians are either too stupid or too radical.

Then they admit to being terrorists themselves??? Much hacking is done by the US govt itself.

I’m so sick and tired of the US running around pretending like they’re the world police.

I’m just plain sick of all you whiners…man… :9

I understand the intent of this law, but just like the DMCA and the still to be passed SSSCA, the final product is too strong and probably will cause more harm than good. These politicans really need a committee with people who actually know about computers, besides how to check their email via Hotmail, so that they can make the correct laws that work to the level they should and not be shit like the DMCA or the SSSCA.

I tell you what, the U.S. would benefit immensly if the United States hired as many hackers & crackers as they could to fight the ineviteable cyber war that will tag along with this present war against the terrorists. The fact is that the United Nations needs every bit of intelligence that hackers & crackers have & to put them away would be a very sad day.