Burrrn

I have downloaded the BURRRN programm, but I do not know how to get the tracks into the form. Can anybody help me?

Hi mcl!

Welcome to CD Freaks Forums! The place for most of your answers! :wink:

I’ve downloaded the program myself to find out how to and the answer is very simpel. Just Drag & Drop your *.cue file into the program and the tracks are inserted!

Good luck! :smiley:

Hi,
When I drag and drop the file I only see RIFF$ !!!

i use it with eac cue sheets
and it works with m3u lists and so on (mp3)

but it supports a lot more

Hoi, kan jij in het Nederlands zeggen wat je doet. Ik kan jouw kreten en afkortingen helaas niet begrijpen. Ik weet nl . niet hoe ik mijn CD tracks in het lege veld kan krijgen?
Alvast bedankt. Martin

[moderation]
*** ONLY ENGLISH HERE PLEASE!! ***
Check my reply a few posts down…
[/moderation]

Originally posted by mcl
Hoi, kan jij in het Nederlands zeggen wat je doet. Ik kan jouw kreten en afkortingen helaas niet begrijpen. Ik weet nl . niet hoe ik mijn CD tracks in het lege veld kan krijgen?
Alvast bedankt. Martin

Houston, we have a problem…

:confused:

Originally posted by mcl
Alvast bedankt. Martin

Hi mcl,

This is an international forum so speaking english is required. We have dutch forums as well where you can try to get info using your own language as well, but not here. :cop:

What damiandimitri is trying to say is that Burrrn also works with other playlist files, like m3u.

Maybe if you would post the contents of your cue file here we can have a look at and try to find out what is wrong with it. You can open a cue file using your favorite texteditor (notepad; kladblok) and copy/paste the contents here.

you can always send me a private message in dutch

http://club.cdfreaks.com/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=11414

but in the forum we talk english :wink:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]you can always send me a private message in dutch

http://club.cdfreaks.com/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=11414

but in the forum we talk english :wink: [/B]

It’s good that people want to help through PM, but it’s even better if the answer to the problem is posted in the forum cause that way others can also find the solution. :slight_smile:

mmmmmmmmmmmm, wookies are fury and cute

agree with that wookie

but if he has a hard time to understand it in english…i provide him with info in dutch

it is his choice…i prefer it here too

Is Burrrn still in development ? I’m running 1.07 and have found links to 1.09, but they just lead to adds. Anyone know whats happening with this great little prog ?? :confused:

it is still beeing developed.
Once in 2~3 month or something

Originally posted by damiandimitri
it is still beeing developed.
Once in 2~3 month or something

A bit more often recently :wink:

yep

v 1.10 is out now