Burrrn problem with .flac

vbimport

Hi,

Am having a problem with Burrrn and some .flac files. the error messages are below. The original file names were A1-Black Dog.flac, A2-Rock & Roll.flac, etc. (Last 4 songs prefix changes to B-1, B-2, etc).

The files came with an .m3u playlist file with which Burrrn loads all the songs correctly, or I load the songs individually w/o this file. Either way gets the same error below. I’ve been able to burn some unrelated .cue .wav files without getting this error.

Not sure if this is related, but The settings under the general tab for the directory are C:\Users\FRANKW~1\AppData\Local\Temp
However in looking at the directory I see only a Local\burrrn_temp directory being created.

I am able to burn these songs just fine with Nero, just want to know what I’m doing wrong in Burrrn

Finished processing file #1.
Finished processing file #2.
Finished processing file #3.
Finished processing file #4.
Finished processing file #5.
Finished processing file #6.
Finished processing file #7.
Finished processing file #8.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/01_A1 - Black Dog.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:6: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/02_A2 - Rock & Roll.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:10: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/03_A3 - The Battle Of Evermore.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:14: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/04_A4 - Stairway To Heaven.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:18: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/05_B1 - Misty Mountain Hop.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:22:
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:22: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/06_B2 - Four Sticks.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:26: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/07_B3 - Going To California.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:30: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/Users/FRANKW~1/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/08_B4 - When The Levee Breaks.wav”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:34: Cannot determine length of track data specification.