Burnt DVD's won't play

I’ve been burning DVD’s for a while. My burner died and I bought a new one. DVD’s I now burn play beautifully on the my computer but won’t play on my DVD player. Same player I used after using my old burner. I’ve tried different media, ie + & - discs. High quality discs and low cost discs

[QUOTE=muzzawest;2291565]I’ve been burning DVD’s for a while. My burner died and I bought a new one. DVD’s I now burn play beautifully on the my computer but won’t play on my DVD player. Same player I used after using my old burner. I’ve tried different media, ie + & - discs. High quality discs and low cost discs[/QUOTE]

You gave very little information for us to go on to help you? We need like what kinda burners old and new and firmware is updated?? What software you used to burn the dvd. What speed your ubrning on and what kinda dvd player your using. To get help you must provide enought information for the rest of us to read as not everyone on here has the same hardware or lives in the same region to know what one has.

[QUOTE=muzzawest;2291565]I’ve been burning DVD’s for a while. My burner died and I bought a new one. DVD’s I now burn play beautifully on the my computer but won’t play on my DVD player. Same player I used after using my old burner. I’ve tried different media, ie + & - discs. High quality discs and low cost discs[/QUOTE]

What type of burner did you purchase? What kind of blanks did you use on the old burner - are you using the same kind of discs now on the new burner? What about your burn software?

[QUOTE=baggman;2291698]What type of burner did you purchase? What kind of blanks did you use on the old burner - are you using the same kind of discs now on the new burner? What about your burn software?[/QUOTE]

Also, will the movie play on your computer?