That's what I don't understand - It claims to have had 7 buffer underruns, but that should be impossible given that:
a) I disabled BURN-Proof (In which case a single buffer-underrun should have halted the whole burn), and
b) The disc seems perfectly okay - All files are readable, error rate, tracking and jitter measurements seem to be within tolerances with no uncorrectable errors.
If I do a similar burn in Nero, it doesn't report any buffer-underruns at all...
I am starting to think PlexTools is giving out bogus data there, espescially given the suspicious observations from other people about similar bugs that I've discovered in other threads.
The reason for disabling BURN-Proof is a bit of a side-issue, but basically I seem to get slightly better burns with it off. (With BP off I get a slightly flatter error chart; With it on I've noticed subtle peaks and troughs - Might be my imagination I guess, although I did a quick'n'dirty test and the error variance (on average) seems to be about 20-points on -R, and negligible (~5 points) with +R. Since I usually leave my compy unattended while doing burns, BURN-Proof is pretty superfluous for me anyway 'tho.)