Burning with dvdfab latest version (Memorex 18x MRX-525G v1 External)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Memorex 18x MRX-525G v1 External. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello,

I need some help, I am not sure what is wrong, but i was hoping that someone could help me out.
I just installed the latest version of dvd fab 5.0 on to my computer that i just purchased. its runs with vista. when i selected my source/target drive it goes throught the all the steps until it gets to the burning stage instead of burning the files to my target drive it burns the file to C: /my documents. This really has me confused because I had ran an older version of dvd fab platinum 4.12 on another computer which ran XP and it worked perfectly fine, but that computer is no longer working.

Also, I have an external Mermorex drive and for some reason the drive is not showing up under my target drive.

please help
mskesha25

Welcome to the forum. There is a window that when its ready to do a movie will show the name in the window, just below that is a destination window below that one just click the arrow and a drop down window will show and you can simply select your drive you want to burn with. Also the new version will check automatically if there is a blank disk in the drive before proceeding any further.

Also there is a sub forum for DVDFAB here on CD Freaks

I need help dvdfab installed programme and user key for mobile. say i have it but there is no mobile on the screen when I open it. I have uninstalled and done a register clean and re installed several times but no luck thanks for any help

Did you pay the xtra money for the mobil function? If you did then at the mobil section click the down arrow and it will show all the mobil functions also look at this thread http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/mobile-options-251288/