Burning with an external decoder

At the moment im decoding and burning my mp3 in a two step process. First of all i decode the mp3 using the lame.exe file with razorlame as a front end.
Then i burn the wav files to CD using nero.
I dont like to burn the mp3s directly using nero as nero is second rate as a decoder.
So what i want to know is, is there a burning app. which will let me use lame as an external decoder so i can do the decoding and burning in a one step process.
I read somewhere that feurio could be set up to do this, but i cant for the life of me figure out how!
thanks in advance for any help.

Originally posted by OriginalGagster
Then i burn the wav files to CD using nero.
I dont like to burn the mp3s directly using nero as nero is second rate as a decoder.
I read somewhere that feurio could be set up to do this, but i cant for the life of me figure out how!

Because you can’t do it. You can choose several encoders with Feurio, but not decoders. It’s not necessary: decoding MP3s is a deterministic process and all decoders should produce the same output, as you can read here:
http://mp3decoders.mp3-tech.org/intro.html

Feurio has a perfect decoder and there’s no need to use another.

Notice that Nero trims the last samples of MP3s usually, so maybe you lose some information. But also usually the end of MP3s contain silence, so probably you get better results with Nero apparently… Of course, Nero can trim silence or data… you can’t know it…