Burning with 1x speed

vbimport

Good Day all :

I want to copy my ps2 games. But to have the best performance i need to burn them in 1x no? But how come my NEC 2500 doesnt burn in 1x? Please help me guys! Nero doesnt even have 1x option! and clonedvd crashed at 2 percent when i tried 1x! :frowning:

Burn speed is far less important than getting the right media type.
Burning faster on some media may actually create a more compatable disc.
In any case, the NEC burns at 2x minimum.

Thanks for the reply.
I got 4 TDK Discs. I copied one with nero, and got DRE’s. (Ps2 is modded). And i tried to compy the other three with CloneDVD, and ALL of them are crashed and discs are dead.

Can anyone advise me a good DVD-R for PS2 games? How about Verbatims and Memorex?

And i would appreciate a very quick and short information on firmwares since i don’t know much about DVD Burning.

Thanks all in advance!

Originally posted by Hellomoto
[B]Thanks for the reply.
I got 4 TDK Discs. I copied one with nero, and got DRE’s. (Ps2 is modded). And i tried to compy the other three with CloneDVD, and ALL of them are crashed and discs are dead.

Can anyone advise me a good DVD-R for PS2 games? How about Verbatims and Memorex?

And i would appreciate a very quick and short information on firmwares since i don’t know much about DVD Burning.

Thanks all in advance! [/B]

datasafe G04 work well on ps2`s so does datasafe DVD+R

its usaly though down to the ps2 as all ps2 lazers are diffrent
also sony uses the most crapo lazers i have ever seen in there ps2`s

thats also down to the fact that most ps2`s after 6 months or less start jumping during movie watching or playing games
and im talking about pressed games and movies aswell.

im also shure sony was taken to court about this aswell though i cant pinpoint exactly where i read it at though i know for a fact it was true.

take my word for it either way as what media one ps2 plays on may not work for another ps2.

though i have had good luck with datasafe media and ps2`s and general datasafe for movies and data aswell.

i use the + media now as its more compatible. ect :slight_smile:

Originally posted by ViRuS2k
i use the + media now as its more compatible. ect :slight_smile:

DVD+R is only more compatible when booktype is set to DVD-ROM

There! I got Some DVD’s and MAXELL DVD-R worked like a CHARM!

Thanks alot for help, guys :smiley: