Burning VOB Files

vbimport

Hi, this is my first post here and I really need some help. I would like to know if anyone can give me a step by step guide (idiots guide ) to burning vob files. I can burn iso and img files easily but am having a heck of a time with vobs. I have nero and alcohol if that makes a difference. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks

start nero. Select to burn DVD Video. Drop the VOBs IFOs BUPs into the VIDEO_TS folder there. Burn. Good Luck

Thanks for the info. I’ll give it a try

The Nero “Start Smart” in Nero 6 Ultra Edition will guide you. If you have that version. :slight_smile:

You could also use clonedvd just select “write existing data

Thank you very much for your help. This is the easiest way for me to burn this type of file. Thanks again!

[QUOTE=nuggetreggae;993450]start nero. Select to burn DVD Video. Drop the VOBs IFOs BUPs into the VIDEO_TS folder there. Burn. Good Luck[/QUOTE]

It sounds easy, but I’ve had a problem creating the VOB file in Nero before I can drop it into the VIDEO_TS folder. When I import files, they come in as .mpg files rather than VOB files. My camcorder produces VOB files but the editing/burning software likes to produce .mpg files. How to create a VOB after one has the project set up in Nero (or Roxio–I have both).