Burning vob files into DVD-R

hello,
i downloaded some video files in .vob format n they also have some .bup and .ifo filess…
i tried burning all the files as they are on a DVD-R… it plays on a computer… however not on a DVD palyer
i want to burn these onto a DVD-R n b able to watch the movie on a DVD player…
how do i do that???
thanx in advance!

Those files need to be in a VIDEO_TS folder and you will also need a AUDIO_TS folder that is empty :smiley: BUT that being said did you read the forum Rules making a copy of downloaded movies is a NO NO and not to be talked about :cop:

Make a folder called “My Legally Downloaded Files” on your hard drive. Make two subfolders called “AUDIO_TS” and “VIDEO_TS,” and move your VOB, IFO, BUP, etc., files into the VIDEO_TS folder.

Use any decent burning program to create an ISO9660/UDF iso image containing the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. Then burn the iso file to DVD, being certain to booktype to DVD-ROM if you’re using DVD+R media.

Have fun. :slight_smile:

[B]Make a folder called “My Legally Downloaded Files”[/B] on your hard drive. Make two subfolders called “AUDIO_TS” and “VIDEO_TS,” and move your VOB, IFO, BUP, etc., files into the VIDEO_TS folder.

Hell yeah. :bigsmile: